View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Yes, it is. In Dragon Space, I used a text header to the map as the anchor point.
That functions, but that is not what I intended.

That make the current (chapter?) focus onto the map. I need to re-change focus (select) the original chapter and find my old place (bookmarks don't function on books with spaces in their path names on my device)

By putting the Map into the 'guide' button (Menu button controls the readers features), I see the TOC. If I Do Not navigate to a new location, exiting the guide, returns me to my place.

I wish that Maps (and any Glossary) could be treated the same (or like a footnote with a return. Unfortunately, Maps usually need to return to anywhere they were called from).

What is currently allowed in the NCX file is very limited.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote