Thread: Best stand ever
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 06:50 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i don't use one, but i can imagine appreciating it on those really cold nights when you want to have both your hands under the quilt (especially if we also had a remote control to turn the pages ! toasty !)...

i do regularly prop it up on a pillow and just steady it / turn the pages with one hand (that's right, i'm lazy at 2 in the morning), depending on what position i am reading in, so it doesn't seem so far-fetched an idea.
But don't you have to move your hand from under the quilt to turn the page and get it cold again? The idea of a book stand to me just seems to make it harder to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote