View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #54
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyminot View Post

I only jump started the process. Many folk on this thread have offered advice about how to streamline it.
That's why I thanked everyone!

Clarifying my storage question. In root of Root Explorer (Astro or ES Explorer) there are three folders pertaining to 'card': extsdcard, intsdcard and sdcard.

The first two contain exactly the same data and when there is a addition or deletion in either it immediately changes the other so they are still identical. It is no big deal because everything is working beautifully...I was just curious since I'd not seen it mentioned anywhere.

The two tabs in Library Storage are still reversed, i.e., internal storage is the sdcard and the sdcard tab opens internal storage. Is there any way to correct that? I guess there's no way to remove the Newspapers/Magazines icons in My Library? Obviously, also no big deals.

Apologize for taking so long to post but having regular satellite connection problems. Also been actually a book or two!
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote