View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I have no direct knowledge of this issue or what Kobo is doing to address it, but from having hung around their beta process since its inception, I can say that when an issue is difficult (for reasons known to the developers, but definitely not to me) or simply being worked on, but not yet solved or soon to be released, they stay very quiet as they work it through. Other bug fixes and even new features appear in the interim, presumably because different folks are working on these.

Last edited by taming; 08-06-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: clarification
taming is offline   Reply With Quote