View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Yes, they are. And spot on accurate too. I can't tell you how many times I've told prospective new writers that they need to either do it because they love it, or not at all, because being a writer is not a lucrative career. Fulfilling certainly, but it'll never make you rich. In this world, a "rich" writer is the extreme exception, not the rule.
You mean when I finish my book, I won't automatically get a boat-load of cash and rock-star fame?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote