View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hey, it's the only pay we get (thanks), so it's like gold bullion to us, but easier to carry. Unfortunately it can't be converted into teeth caps or oversized neck chains, but I tuck them all in my heart, blinging my ventricles with cheer when cheer is in short supply.

Which is to say, no it's certainly no hassle. It's way super appreciated to eleventy-out-of-ten happy points.

And if you call that thread you wanted deleted a "huge embarrassing blunder" then allow me to introduce to you my hilarious joke about unreliable mail service told to a customer who happened to be the the Manager of the largest mail distribution centre in Oz (and I already knew that, because it was written on his form).

Cheers,
Marc (ever-grateful for a liberal sense of humor in others )
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote