Thread: Mark as Read
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Well, sure if you hit the right one... but honestly... I have a wide screen monitor and my mouse settings are set to fast so I can quickly get to one side of my screen to the other. Also have external monitors so I mouse even off screen to the next. A fast mouse makes it easy to select the item above or below the proper link on the pulldown.

I said in my posts it was picky.... but I literally use the pulldown each visit to each section. A single link somewhere on the page would be nirvana.....

Or could the forum be setup to read my mind so I wouldn't even have to click... just think. But then I'd think the wrong thing
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote