View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #237
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by arslonga View Post
Crossposted from another forum. Maybe this one reaches a wider audience.

I have just cropped a PDF document with BRISS, but still the supposedly cropped headers and footers will appear when opening the new cropped document with BookDesigner. I was wondering if someone could help with, or at least, explain this issue, since my understanding was that BRISS performs destructive crops. Thank you.
No the cropped text is only hidden, not removed. You need something like Acrobat Pro to physically remove hidden text.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote