View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
glauber
Humble Keypusher
glauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 1 and 2, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad
NICE! Thanks! I didn't know about the ability to scan the HTML from within Calibre. Now that i know it's there, i'll use it a lot.

I already "fixed" that book by hand, adding H2 tags for the chapters and regenerating the TOC. But next time i'll know what to do.
glauber is offline   Reply With Quote