View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Thanking moderators

This is as good a place as any to ask a general MR Forum question. In the initial msg I keep forgetting to thank moderators or admins who do things for me like move or delete a post, delete a thread I started in which I suddenly realize my OP contains huge embarrassing blunders, etc. Is there any way to figure out who to thank using a private msg later when I remember I forgot to thank them initially? Would they welcome such a thanx or would it be a hassle to them?

I have a bad habit of clicking post or send buttons prematurely…

Edit. Oh no, not again. I just discovered the feedback area.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-05-2011 at 07:54 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote