View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
I'm glad you finally solved your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
Kovid kindly pointed out the error of my way(s). I had to edit the plugin for Android and name the directory in which the Android app Kindle for Android looks for its books. I didn't do it correctly.
You do realize the first reply you received in this thread pointed this out. You then received 3 follow up posts (1, 2, 3) that re-emphasized the need to adjust the Android's plugins book directory. I even attached a image so you would know where to modify your driver.

Thank goodness Kovid couched his words in a way you understood.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote