View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
No wifi=no books access??

I was reading a kobo-purchased book today at a location where i had no wifi. I got to the end of thc chapter, and it did not change pages. Instead, it hung, and i got some error message telling me to do a reset (which i did not yet do). Then, when i went to my library, only my side-loaded books showed up. I am running 1.9.9 (July 28, 2011).

What the heck? do i really need wifi access to read a kobo-bought book? ("Losers", by Michael Lewis)

Thanks!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote