View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #35
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I almost failed 3rd grade because I was too busy reading to do homework lmao.
Don't feel bad odiakkoh I ended up taking 1st grade twice because I had some learning difficulties early on. Later they tested me (at age 13) and I had a High School Senior's reading level. I do have a College Diploma (in Office Machine Repair) though as I recall my teacher in College didn't learn his business in a College. He'd learned how to fix typewriters and such by actually working out in the field. I think that if a person is a reader they are likely to learn things that a non-reader might not. College degree's are good in that they prove you know what you're doing or talking about when talking to a potential employer, but there is a difference between knowledge and intelligence I think. Anyone can learn something, but not everyone can make the leap to application of that knowledge.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote