View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #29
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The reason I thought that only Mobi and PDF were supported is that - AFAIK - they are the only DRM formats which have date expiration. Do some libraries supply eBooks which don't expire?
Some university libraries do although we may decide to shift them off of this page for that reason. I believe both MS and eReader do have expiring license capability but I will have to recheck this now that you bring it up.

Dale
DaleDe is online now   Reply With Quote