View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
Hey everyone!

So i've had a broken Kindle for sooo long now and i obviously read my jetBook every night, but i did come across a friend who gave me her Kindle 3 today.

I want to know if there are any new updates to the device which allow me to load anythign i want to it like the jetBook does. Let me know! Thanks!!
i don't know anything about jetbook, but with the free application 'calibre' you can convert all of the popular ebook formats (ones that are drm free) into what the kindle uses, mobi.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote