View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Del Potro is reasonably healthy again and Tsonga has looked pretty good at times. Those would be the other two I would say are reasonable choices for who is in the semis along with the usual four.

What about the other top seeds?
Soderling? It's been a while since I've thought so little about someone ranked #5.
Ferrer? Interesting, but doubtful. He does play reasonable on hard courts.
Monfils? More likely than the previous two to end up in the semis.
Fish? Maybe. Quarters at Wimbledon is a decent showing.
Berdych?
Almagro?
Simon?
Roddick?

Those are the only other two I would put any weight behind being in the semis or finals.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote