View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I think given that I've got Slaugherhouse-Five and A Passage to India to read this month, I'm uncertain I'll get to it this month. However, if a discussion is still underway by the time I actually get to it, I'll be happy to contribute.
I'm not sure I understand that... Slaughterhouse 5 is the far and away leader right now which you seem to say you are going to read this month already.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote