View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Kobo Wi-Fi and rooting

Quick question on this....am I able to root the Kobo Wi-Fi and download from my own cloud?

I'm thinking of purchasing this for my wife and I really need it to do it if I am to pull trigger....she's not the brightest when it comes to calibre etc, and I'm not around enough to keep transferring books for her.

I know I could just sideload 1,000 books and be done with it, but it's a feature I'm looking for!

Thanks!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote