View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAL View Post
Hi First time post here..BTW great site and very well informed opinions and view points..truly enjoy the site

My question is with ref to above..Can i use the Sony Reader to read borrowed books from the Los Angeles Public Library system..? or th ebuilt in DRM would prevent that? I think the ebooks from the Public Library are in Adobe PDF. Or shouldI look at Cybook to read borrowed books?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
The Adobe PDFs probably have DRM, so you would not be able to read them on a Sony Reader. Even if they didn't have DRM, you wouldn't like the experience of trying to read them on the Sony.

The Cybook is much better with library ebooks.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote