View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Absolutely, Harry. I'd be lost without it. But now that I'm looking back over it again I see one possible mistake that I made. I used your instructions in Section 10 for adding a TOC to create all the notes and links for the book. But I see now that you state that when creating a link that you should "Make sure that you select only the exact words none of the spaces before it, and not the "end of line" after it." A few of the links I made are complete sentences that spill over to the next line. I will instead try just the first few words and see if that helps.
I don't think it will - the only reason I say that is that you don't get underlined spaces in the book.

Notes and links in BD just convert into straight HTML hyperlinks ("<A>" tags). You could export the BD file as HTML and take a look at what the hyperlinks are doing - that might help to solve the problem, perhaps.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote