View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #38
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Kovid - I dowlnloaded 10042 and this is what I get from the Kindlegen 1.1 generated file (using my method ebook-convert --> OEB --> Kindlegen) that is attached.
Code:
C:\Users\Nick\Calibre-Kindle\News-Files>calibre-debug --inspect-mobi nyt.mobi
Python function terminated unexpectedly
  Dont know how to interpret flag 0b0010 while reading section transitions (Error Code: 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 132, in main
  File "site.py", line 109, in run_entry_point
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\debug.py", line 236, in main
    inspect_mobi(opts.inspect_mobi)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\mobi\debug.py", line 1466, in inspect_mobi
    print(str(f.tbs_indexing), file=out)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\mobi\debug.py", line 1173, in __str__
    ans += self.dump_record(r, dat)[-1]
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\mobi\debug.py", line 1224, in dump_record
    dat['geom'][0])
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\mobi\debug.py", line 1314, in interpret_periodical
    byts = read_section_transitions(byts, ssi)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\mobi\debug.py", line 1245, in read_section_transitions
    raise ValueError('Dont know how to interpret flag 0b0010'
ValueError: Dont know how to interpret flag 0b0010 while reading section transitions
Everything is OK with MOBI's generated by (standard) Calibre.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi nyt.mobi (337.1 KB, 262 views)
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote