View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #29
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Touch
I've looked over two threads here on MR about fonts on the Kobo Touch. Several look pretty good, but honestly, I think I am most satisfied with one I found today: Lora from Google Fonts. In my opinion, it's a beautiful-looking serif font with a nice, tall x height. Very smooth, minimal to no pixelation or blockiness in the curls and serifs and such.

When downloading from Google Fonts, don't forget to check the boxes for all 4 (italic and bold).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo-lora.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	74965   Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo-lora-closeup.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	74966  
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote