View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Where are the books coming from? Are they downloads from Fictionwise (for example) or home-grown?

Books with an IMP extention are not readable across the various ETI readers, so it might be that you have the "wrong type" of IMP.

I'm a little rusty on this since I gave my old eBookwise to a co-worker a couple years ago, but if I remember correctly, when I downloaded multi-format books from Fictionwise for the eBookwise, I used the OEBFF Half-VGA. Since you say you have the other one, you might try the "Full VGA" version (this depends on how your got your ebooks, natch).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-29-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: added information about Fictionwise formats
FizzyWater is online now   Reply With Quote