View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by RasAlhague View Post
I have a Kobo touch, and when I upgraded my firmware to 1.9.6, my Kobo freezes every time I try to view my awards.

Now I've upgraded my firmware to 1.9.8 with the hopes of it getting fixed, but, it is still the same. Does anyone know a solution to this?
Hi RasAlghague, is this a new account you are using, or do you have awards from before (other platforms such as iphone/ipad or Android apps)?

Also, do you see any kind of spinner on the top left hand side of the screen when you try to open the Awards screen?
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote