Thread: Toc.ncx
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 04:05 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Jon, we're talking about creating mobipocket books here. For this particular discussion, just think of the ePub as "source-code" for generating mobi files (either with calibre or Kindlegen).

Are you seriously suggesting that people need to ensure their mobi source code complies to your personal ePub standards? That's just ridiculous. Not to mention presumptuous.
I'm not asking for my standards. I'm asking for ePub standards. ePub we designed with an external ToC for the express purpose of having an internal ToC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote