1) Using setup.exe ovewrites everything.
2) If somebody wants to keep boroda/amutin firmware feature (windows 1251 encoding, PRS+ supports it only for older models) he/she has to follow manual install procedure thoroughly described on the ebook-org forum. It is of any interest only to Russian speaking users so no need to translate it on English forums.
3) If reader is connected to USB during boot, PRS+ doesn't start (on purpose: "safe mode").
4) PRS+ has built in fb2 to epub converter, I'm not sure about other firmwares
5) PRS+ has its own key customizer, you don't need "about" screen of other firmwares.
And last but not least, I'd suggest to use UTF-8 instead of evil ony byte encodings for TXT files.