View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
These are new authors to me. I'll have to try them out. I too am a real sucker for this type of mystery.
If you like this sort of mystery, have you tried Andrew Martin's Jim Stringer/Railway mysteries? They're not Constable and Robinson (sorry for being a bit off thread/topic), and are sort of pricey, but I've picked up a couple when on sale or in DTB, and I like them.

And also Michael Pearce's two series (Mamur Zapt, only in DTB; and Dead Man in ebook and DTB, although pricey). I have to read these by myself because I laugh out loud...the only two series that do that to me other than Sarah Caudwell.

Last edited by sufue; 07-28-2011 at 10:51 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote