View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Several options...

1) A link on your site that you have to login with one of the selected accounts to use (prbly best option)
2) Coupon on Smashwords
3) A link to a dropbox, SkyDrive or other free file host that you email out
4) Get snail mail address and and email cd's with your collections on them (hey it IS an option... )
5) A password protected link, and then email out that password and link to your selected audience.

Thats at least what I think of off top of my head. I like #1 best because it could discourage people form posting the link some place, while any of the other methods people could do that extremely easily.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote