View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Very impressed with Kobo development!

P.S. Can you Kobo guys tell me how to get my Kobo account re-activated? I de-activated before returning my Touch to make sure no one could use it to purchase books with my account. I probably could/should have simply done a hard reset, which I did do, but I was being overly cautious. I would love to use the Kobo for Android app on my Motorola Atrix 4G but I cannot get Kobo to re-activate my account because I cannot figure out how to contact them other than opening a support ticket, which I did several days ago. I also plan to buy another Touch as soon as Best Buy stocks them in my local store.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote