View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
So I am certain that calibre is at fault for alot of the issues we seem to be seeing. It certainly is a common denominator.
Then you might find it ironic that my wife recently used Calibre to solve a similar problem. Some public domain books installed with Adobe Digital Editions and dragged and dropped directly onto the Kobo Touch wouldn't show up even though we confirmed they were actually installed on the device itself and it did it's update thing. Then she tried Calibre and everything loaded without a hitch. I suspect it was a corrupted epub file that was aborting the update process that Calibre somehow automagically fixed.

Last edited by the.Mtn.Man; 07-27-2011 at 08:34 PM.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote