View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djloewen View Post
Woah, did you guys see his latest blog post?
http://quatermain.tumblr.com/post/80...f-the-kobo-app
Looks like he mostly got comments from diehard Apple kissers! If I live to be 1000 years old I will never understand the psychology behind why some people are so passionate about the maker of a piece of hardware they buy, especially when they have zero vested interest in the company. I see this a lot with companies like Apple and Sony to name just a few. I gather from the illogical thinking postulated by most of these fanboy types that their must be a direct correlation between lack of intelligence and the desire to show more loyalty to a GD company, that doesn't know their name much less give a damn about them, than they will to a friend or to family. Apparently human evolution has branched yet again and a lesser species known as fanboy sapiens has appeared on earth. Where are those damn asteroids when you need them?!?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote