View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #77
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
This has turned into one of the silliest arguments I've seen in a long while. I've got a solution to the whole thing. Let's drop the book of the month and everybody can read whatever they like.

That's what I plan to do. Just isn't worth it anymore.
I don't think it's silly to get the definition of one of the hardest things to define. A classic books is very hard to define. What the problem has been so far is that the definitions used have been way too narrow and not (IMHO) appropriate. So for me, because of this, the month's with classic are a waste. We should broaden things so it works for more people.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote