View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
Many thanks for your suggestions.

speakingtohe, your method worked!

itimpi, I'm not sure how to add a book via the Edit Metadata dialog. It doesn't seem to allow me to add another EPUB copy of the same book.

I really wish there were an option button or something similar to revert back to the metadata stored in the original file. Adding the book again and merging records seems overly complicated and long-winded.
You can only have ONE of any format within a book record (ID)
2 ways to add in the metadata editor :
1) drag and drop into the formats area
2)use the Red Book with a + and navigate to the source location of the book to add.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote