Thread: Cats!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Paperwhite 2, T3
I always make sure to cover the front of my 650 before leaving it to keep Hillary off it. She manages to turn on all kinds of features on my laptop that I personally have no idea how to do.

In the early days she'd let me rest my Hanlin on her while I read, but now she prefers to sleep on my legs. This means I can't change position while I read without disburbing her. I find myself going to make coffee far too often just so I can stretch properly.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote