View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #70
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I have countered that option by pointing out that to do so would be to invalidate the poll if the results stay the same.
I never meant the poll to be a definitive referendum. Sorry, if it was taken that way. I just wanted an idea on the sentiment of the group.

The suggestion of more clearly defining the classics because people disagree on what a classic is was also an idea I wanted to gauge reaction to.

Oh, and Jon, don't be so pedantic. Pre WW-1 would be Classic and from the start of WW-1 on would be Modern Classic. The duration of the war is not a exclusive time period of the division.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 07-27-2011 at 02:19 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote