View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #41
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
I never enjoyed reading at length on the computer. Oddly enough, I could bounce about for hours reading various things on line. But when there is something of serious length (series of documents on PDF, short story, novel, etc.) then I would transfer it to the eReader -- and before I even had that I would actually print the material, then read it. Bit of a contradiction there, but aren't we all?
Thanks again for the discussion.
Whats funny.... is before I got my nook color, I would sit at my desk with my feet up ... and read on my phone instead of my computer that was with in arms reach. I think it might be the angle or something... not sure never thought about it till now.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote