View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #21
MasterTec
Connoisseur
MasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: enTourage eDGe Pocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by fschutzman View Post
Woot contacted me today (7/25) My only problem is that my wife "recycled" the inside packaging of the original edge box. I have the outside box. I could send the edge back with bubble packing but that is not original. Anybody want to sell the inside packaging cheap?
Send me a private message if you can help with the packaging.

fschutzman
Woot doesn't care.. it's just going to get tossed into someone's Big Oil Company anyway.

Just throw the unit in the box.. wad up some paper towels or newspaper or toilet paper (woot will get a KICK out of that!) and ship it off!

I just shipped back my first one today. Woot sent me the replacement before I sent back the original (a week ago) and they haven't even said a word about it, but sending the first one back anyway just seemed like the right thing to do...

Or just wait until the replacement comes and then use the materials from it to send the old one back...
MasterTec is offline   Reply With Quote