View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Something rather startling has happened. I'm not sure if it relates to the simple reporting of cumulative sales over several months into one month, or if it's reflective of a single month's sales, but The Coppersmith really took off in the Apple I-Tunes store last month. I more than doubled my total sales for the month just with The Coppersmith alone.

That's pretty amazing, if you ask me.

Last edited by MichaelJScott; 07-25-2011 at 01:46 PM.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote