View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Dan23
Enthusiast
Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, KDXG
libprs500 metadata from filenames

Two questions:
1. Is there any way to force libprs500 to generate metadata from the filename first (or exclusively) even if the file has metadata within it?
2. This is more of a feature request as I doubt there currently is a way to do this:
Some books in my collection I have saved in the form of <author> - <series> - <series_index> - <title> and those without series are <author> - <title>. Perhaps you could add to the metadata from filename section something that allows for two filename schemes (tries to match the first and then the second)
Dan23 is offline   Reply With Quote