View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 07:05 AM   #155
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Well, then.... I'll make perfect use of my shinny, new, red high heels and (as I'll will be the last one standing) I will daintily step over the two of you and claim the prize. *raises skirt to lightly step over the bodies*

Thank you, thank you. *kiss, kiss* I win fair and square.
And I crawl groveling up to dreams, sniveling and driveling, pawing at her feet begging for forgiveness...

...before grabbing her shiny red shoes, clicking them together three times saying "There's no place like home...", and dreams disappears, along with the puppy lestatar/lesToto, in a puff of sentimentality, leaving alone at last the flying Monkey of Oz.

Cheers,
Marc (not in Kansas)
Oz
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote