View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 AM   #4
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+, Nexsus 7, Nook Glowlight, Paperwhite II, Kobo Glo
I experience both problems, books without covers and "ereader storage errors", but have not had problems with either lately.

Book covers - You need to do a conversion to make sure you your cover will transfer correctly. Just do a epub to epub conversion and your cover problem should go away. I like right and left margins so I always do a conversion changing the margings from 5 points to 20 points anyway.

"E-Reader Storage Errors" - Since I have taken the precaution of waiting a few seconds after each job is processed when downloading and then again after ejecting the device from calibre I have yet to experience another "e-reader storage error" message.

I have a couple of hundred books I manage through calibre and I would have a hard time getting along without it now. Although, I did have to go through an initial learning curve which I accomplished by reading posts on the calibre forum.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote