View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 01:41 AM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
I wonder if you do have a bad file or have corrupted one of the databases. I have 650+ books on my 950 and only 125MB of free space on the internal memory. I just transferred over 13 new books assigned to multiple collections using the Sony Reader Library auto-sync feature. Once I disconnected the USB cable, I timed how long it took to load my home screen. Only 1 minute 35 seconds.

EDIT: By the way, I have 3 periodical series, 26 collections and 205 notes at the moment.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 07-24-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote