View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #51
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
One thing that I've always wondered: why are books never on sale? I'm not talking Amazon, I'm talking in-store. A book could be several years old but it'll sit there at full retail until it rots. Every other product has sales or price-drops, why not books?
Where on earth do you shop?
Where I live books go on sale exactly the same as anything else when they have sat too long at their original price and it's time to move them on or when there is a generic X% off sale.