View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950, Aluratek Libre Pro, HP Touchpad, Kindle Touch, Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
Does anyone know approximately how many books or collections (if you don't have any notes or barely any) before the system starts slowing down? Does it do that database scan when you hit the home button from within a book?
I have just over 400 books on my 950, the slow downs started around 250 though. Though I'm just one case, and for all I know it might just be a bad file that's causing it.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote