View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
Ashjuk
Addict
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
Because I can.
And I read a lot, and don't always have a clue what I might want to read next.
Fair enough, everyone's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
...Yes, and yes. Why would I not want to carry a whole library with me? I keep my whole music collection on my mp3-player as well. Why not?
I agree with you regarding music, I have a 120Gb iPod which only has about 5Gb free. I probably listen to two or three albums each day, but I don't read two or three books a day.

Also it would appear that the time taken by my iPod to start is not affected by the volume of mp3 files I have stored on it, which apparently is not so with a Sony reader.

Anyway it would seem that PRS+ is the answer to your problem.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote