View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #24
Randeep
Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
I don't understand why people think they should be given another version at no additional cost. Law is quite clear, you gotta move it to the other format yourself, or else you're at the mercy of the content owner who may charge you.
Is that what the law says? I've never heard that before. But that is what many people here are saying: if you want to make your own digital copy, then fine. There's a flaw here too, someone else has made a digital copy already. In the case of the CD, it's akin to my owning a CD, and then copying the mp3 album from another server or friend.

Well if someone has made the eBook already and I download that, why is that any worse than if I created my own e-book? Are we suggesting that having to perform the labor of the media's creation legitimizes its ownership?