Originally Posted by siebert
here is mobiunpack.py version 0.29 with the following changes:
- NEW: Handle multiple metadata entries of the same type.
- NEW: Additional metadata tags added.
- CHANGED: Special handling of huge files is no longer required.
- CHANGED: Reenable skipping of known non-image sections.
- FIXED: Convert non-ascii filenames to utf-8 in opf.
- FIXED: StartOffset shouldn't create a visible index entry.
Thanks. It looks good. I didn't notice any special handling of the author tag, but I'll do some tests with the latest KindleGen. Perhaps it works properly with multiple author tags now.