View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
Because I can.

And I read a lot, and don't always have a clue what I might want to read next.
Good for you... I am in the "I want a pocket library" group as well... if you want faster start after loading then you should take a look at PRS+ which allows you to bypass the complete book scan/rebuild database that happens every time you add a book and disconnect from computer... my 505 and 650 have 25K books on them and no wait after adding/disconnecting, courtesy of PRS+ - Sony Developer forum...
elcreative is online now   Reply With Quote