View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 06:41 AM   #19
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fschutzman View Post
Well, I am one of those unfortunate "pocket edge white screen of death" people. I have tried everything mention (back to dingo, etc.) but no luck. I was wondering if there is a way to reformat the edge with android 2+. At this point it is a brick anyway, or maybe someone could tell me how to put a small linux kernel on it. I know I will lose the "eink" side but something is better than nothing. Another question: how much do you think the battery is worth if I have to sell it for parts?
fschutzman
The WSOD appears to be hardware related so I don't think you will have much luck with software.

The battery is worth what ever you can get for it
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote