View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #95
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebert View Post
I'm thinking about redirecting the "Info:", "Warning:" and "Error:" output lines to stderr instead of stdout. Any thoughts on that?

Ciao,
Steffen
Please leave these as stdout. If you look, stdout has been modified to run completely unbuffered (to flush after every write).

This is done to support a front-end gui program that invokes this python script via a python subprocess library so that any progress or errors/ warnings are shown in the gui log window in real time.

For people with Python properly installed, they can double-click on the MobiUnpack.pyw program and use simple gui elements to run the program. This is much easier for some people.

Please see MobiUnpack.pyw from the google-code site I pointed you at earlier or I can post it for you if you like.

Thanks,

Kevin
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote